Thursday 3 December 2009

Bleech talk about love and lust


We spoke to Catherine and Matt from Bleech about being cradle snatched and Cannibal Corpse.

What's your favorite love song?
Catherine: Marvin Gaye "Let's get it on"
Matt: "Addicted to Vaginal Skin" by Cannibal Corpse, that's a pretty good one.

Very romantic Matt. Why are they your favorite love songs?
Matt: It's romantic to people who like Death Metal. Love is pretty brutal but it's also exciting
Catherine: Because it's an obvious love song
Matt: Actually I'd say it's a prelude to sex, it's a foreplay song.

What would you prefer to be in, love or lust?
M: Love is a long term thing, whereas lust is short term and quite disappointing.
C: Lust is more exciting than love though
M: Catherine's a bit of a man eater

How'd you gain that reputation?
C: Only Matt thinks that really (laughs)

What was your first kiss like?
C: I think I had braces still
M: Wet, the wettest kiss I've ever had. I might as well have kissed a spaniel

How do you know when you're in love?
M: It's different for everyone, but you just know. That's very corny but you do just know. Actually I'm in love with Alison Mossheart as well as my girlfriend, but my girlfriend loves Alex James more than me, if he asked her out she'd blow me off in a second.

What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone?
M: I've just done simple things, took her out for a nice meal, the theatre, went home and had a coffee
C: When I was in Primary School, I made a Valentines Card for this boy that I loved, and I wrote my name on the end, but I forgot you're not meant to do that so I had to scrub my name out, but you could still tell it was from me.

What's your worst heartbreak story?
M: I was cradle snatched, at school. I was going out with this 18 year old girl and I was in lower school, and I was on my way to see my step-gran one day, and she told me it wasn't working because I couldn't get into any pubs with her.
C: I think it was when the love affair with me and John Lennon ended

What was your worst ever sexual experience?
M: I fell off a bed once and smacked my head off her wardrobe.

What would turn you off a girl?
M: Failure of grooming, facial hair

What would turn you off a guy?
C: Probably, if he had really bad breath
M: There's an actual name for that you know
K: Halitosis
M: Oh god, that sounds terrible.

WORDS: Kylie Griffiths
PHOTOS: Nicole Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment